Wednesday, September 5, 2012

NOVA Open, Early War Fun

Can you see what is wicked cool,
possibly "metal" about this pic?
Kay, so, I'm on the road today. Up in good ole NYC. For those of you who were wondering, yes it's hot a sweaty here as well.

WWPD did some great picture dumps (here and here) today of the NOVA Open fun, and I thought I'd join along with my second dump.

This is the early war pic-o-rama. I was lucky enough to get to be the ringer for this. My first early war games ever, in my first tournament ever! Despite all of that, I couldn't keep from winning one game (SORRY KEVIN! I didn't know the laffly's would hurt that much!).

As I'm on the road I'll keep it short and to the point. It was a small tourney, run by a great dude, your friend and mine Scott of Itty Bitty Soldier fame. He and the NOVA folks ran a great series events with extra awesome prize support. So I say HUZZAH! to them.

Without any further ado, I give you the early war pic dump.




























2 comments: